Celebrate the holidays with one of the following options easy moktail recipes. With alternative like Grunch punch and candy and candy cane sparcklers, these non-alcohlic drinks taste just as good with all the merriment. Loking for something a bit stronger?
With this alcohol-optional recipe, everyone will be able to enjoy a steaming glass of this anniversary imbibe .
- Combine milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla in a small saucepan over low heat. Slowly bring mixture to a low boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar until yolks are pale in color. Slowly add hot milk mixture to egg yolks in batches to temper the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat until slightly thick (and coats the back of a spoon) but does not boil. (If using a candy thermometer, mixture should reach 160º.)
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and, if using, booze.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.